Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm back!

Okay, okay.

I did it again.  I disappeared for weeks upon weeks and left my small but mighty blog followers in the dark about what was going on.

I think it's pretty clear that I am not great at this blog thing.

So thank you, dear readers.  Thanks for hanging in and still being my friend, despite my clear lack of follow through here on the adventures of Liz.  I promise to try harder (again) and write more consistently.

I seem to do better with goals - so here are my blog topics that I have milling around my head:
  • My half marathon (oh yeah, that thing...)
  • My new job (What!? You say what!?)
  • The holidays
  • Bobo and Tucker Update (I just lost at least 25% of you, I know.)
  • Fun adventures (murder mystery, Black Friday shopping, and more!)
  • My next BIG goal (Did that get the 25% back?)\
I need you, my favorite readers, to push me to finish these goals.  A few of you faithful may even bring up topics that I promised to write about, but alas, never appeared.

That's right - I need peer pressure.  Say what you will.

But it will get me to post....

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back! I check your blog almost everyday just in case there is something new and it made me very happy this morning to check it during my mid morning snack and find new posts!

    ReplyDelete