Saturday, September 4, 2010

Don't You Forget About Me

I'd prefer to ignore it, but since I can't - I am just going to address this head on.

I'm a bad blogger.

There - I said it.  And it is really true, despite what you all may think.  It's been 2 MONTHS since my last post.  So you ask, "What happened?"  Or, "Are you okay?"  To which I have no answer.  Nothing happened.  I just stopped.  To be honest, blogging wasn't as cathartic as I thought it would be.  It was one more area of my life that I put pressure on myself to be witty, funny, perfect, etc...  Blogging was supposed to be an outlet, but I was still worried about what everyone thought.

So I stopped.  Or gave up.  Depends on the day for which answer you'll receive.  But I missed my blog.  I missed sharing things with the people in my life, and the ones that weren't in my life but stumbled upon it.

So I'm back.*  And I promise to be better (there's actually something forcing this, which will be a later blog).  But here's a sneak peak at the posts you'll be seeing soon:
  • Breaking Through Part I
  • The Pursuit of Happyness
  • My TNT Training
  • Girls Weekend
  • Recruitment at Purdue 
And, I promise not to disappear again....at least until I fill you in on ALL of the things above!

*Tricia / BI - There will a lot of posting in the next few days.  I know you don't like it when Google Blogs spams you, so I am giving you fair warning!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank God you're back! I was so bummed every time I visited your page and... nothing. I miss you, love you, can't wait to catch up with you soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on a posting binge! There will be quite a few in the next few days :) I have promised to so it at least 2x a week....so you will know EVERYTHING going on in my life.

    I love and miss you too! I cannot wait to sit leisurely with you and chat. XXOO

    ReplyDelete