Wednesday, June 16, 2010

T-Minus 2 Days Until "The Move"

The week has been a busy one.  This is the "big week" - only 2 more days before I officially move and live by myself for the first time.  On top of that, I am trying to keep up with my Team in Training runs.  Oh, and have I mentioned it's about 98% humidity??  (It would be since I have to move!)

I have been having mixed feelings about moving out.  I loved this townhome.  I loved the backyard for Bo and Tucker.  And I especially loved the SPACE.  A three bedroom townhouse was maybe excessive originally, but now I love having all the space.  Officially, the panic has set in that I have too much stuff for my new tiny space.

My parents arrive tomorrow, and thank goodness for that.  I need my mom to help pack and my dad to entertain the pups so they aren't underfoot!  But more than anything, I need the calm that they bring with them.  I think the pups are wondering what is going on here....they certainly could afford to help pack a little bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment